Outlook.com is a web-based suite of web mail, contacts, tasks, and calendaring services from Microsoft. It was founded in 1996 as Hotmail, one of the world’s first web mail services. Microsoft acquired Hotmail in 1997, calling it MSN Hotmail, later re branded to Windows Live Hotmail as part of the Windows Live suite of products. It was replaced by Microsoft’s Outlook.com in 2013. Outlook helps you stay organized and on track. Attachments from One Drive allow for easier sharing and collaboration on documents, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for better planning. Conversation view keeps related messages together. You can even see all your contacts key information in one place, making it easier to manage all your communications in one place. But a service with such varied features can sometimes present us with errors or create queries for the users. Outlook Customer Support Number +1-833-445-7444 team is available 24×7 to help you out of whatever technical snag you are stuck in. Just give them a call and the experts will troubleshoot for you, finding speedy and proficient ways to solve your query.
Some of the issues commonly faced by Outlook users are
• Unable to open default email folders.
• Not Able to find content in the public folder.
• Unable to send and/or receive emails.
• MS Outlook prompting for username and password despite entering the right credentials.
• Problem in installing and configuring MS Office Outlook.
• Folder Pane in MS Outlook disappears frequently.
• Unable to drag and drop emails.
• Can’t attach files in MS Outlook.
• MS Outlook not responding/stopped working.
• Installation files missing.
• Other such technical issues
If you are facing one of these or some similar problem while working on Outlook, just call Outlook technical Help Support Number +1-833-445-7444 and talk to our experts. These professionals are available 24×7 and are experienced in handling issues related to this particular product in a swift and efficient manner. Our technicians always try to find innovative solutions for their clients and try to help them immediately.